Recent release "The Best Cocktail Hour Stories, Vol. I" from Page Publishing author Beverley Bryann is both fun and enlightening. This creative collection of real life short stories is a tribute to all storytellers who contribute to the time-honored tradition of sharing life's entertainment over a bottle of wine at cocktail hour.
DALLAS, July 18, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Beverley Bryann, businesswoman, devoted raconteur and author has released her entertaining collection of real-life stories, “The Best Cocktail Hour Stories, Vol. I.” This light-hearted and amusing compilation of delightful sagas about the rich and famous, and the not so rich and obscure, will bring a smile, chuckle, or raucous laugh to the reader while enjoying his (or her) favorite wine.
Laugh and wonder along as the author depicts the little known thrills, fears and antics of the many interesting people met and/or discussed at upscale urban watering holes including: The British Royal Family, The Beatles, Marilyn Monroe, Howard Hughes, Henry Kissinger, Frank Sinatra, George “Baby” Gerber, Marlon Brando, Orson Wells, Superman George Reeves, Don King, DeBeer’s Diamond Mafia, Gambino’s Other Mafia, NFL, Mickey Mantle, Charley Finley, Gov. Edwin Edwards, Leona Helmsley, Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, Mae West, Errol Flynn, Albert Einstein, Blimpie’s, Vidal Sassoon, Roman Polanski, Director Elia Kazan, Goodfella Henry Hill, Jacques Cousteau, Broadway Joe Namath, New England Patriots, King Edward VIII, Wallis Simpson, Aristotle Onassis, Moroccan Royal Family… and some really, really funny guys and babes. Beverley also includes the history and trivia of wine and spirits, along with cocktail or happy hour trivia, toasts, and quotes.
Published by New York City-based Page Publishing, Beverley Bryann’s lively true-life stories will be enjoyed by both the connoisseur and the newly indoctrinated wine lover.
The “Top Ten” who should read “The Best Cocktail Hour Stories, Vol. I”:
1. Anyone who knows the REAL STORY is getting through life amused and unscathed.
2. Anyone who has ever enjoyed someone else’s life story in a winery, bar, lounge, or pub.
3. Anyone who needs to pilfer someone else’s life story to appear more interesting.
4. Anyone who has ever tried – and failed (or won) at anything interesting.
5. Anyone who’s addicted to talk shows, and thinks that he (or she) could be a better host.
6. Anyone who eagerly followed the Clinton, Weinstein, Lauer, etc., womanizing sagas.
7. Anyone who believes the government’s stimulus and bail-out packages were fiascos.
8. Anyone, prisoner or mental patient who has lost his (or her) game room or TV privileges.
9. Anyone who believes that wine drinkers are very, very attractive as they sniff, slosh, and taste wines.
10. Anyone who wants to use this book as a drink coaster that does much more than “coast.”
Readers who wish to experience this enjoyable work can purchase “The Best Cocktail Hour Stories, Vol. I” at bookstores everywhere, or online at the Apple iTunes store, Amazon, Google Play or Barnes and Noble.
Readers are invited to share their own real-life cocktail or happy hour stories at www.cocktailhourstories.com.
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Page Publishing at 866-315-2708.
About Page Publishing:
Page Publishing is a traditional New York based full-service publishing house that handles all of the intricacies involved in publishing its authors’ books, including distribution in the world’s largest retail outlets and royalty generation. Page Publishing knows that authors need to be free to create - not bogged down with complicated business issues like eBook conversion, establishing wholesale accounts, insurance, shipping, taxes and the like. Its roster of authors can leave behind these tedious, complex and time-consuming issues, and focus on their passion: writing and creating. Learn more at www.pagepublishing.com.
Source: Page Publishing